Yoga Bridge Pose for a Healthy Body
Setu Bandhasana, Yoga Bridge Pose, purifies and strengthens the waist and neck, purifies the root chakra and increases the digestive fire. It also purifies the esophagus, heart, and lungs. This asana should only be practiced in the order in which it is presented here.
Benefits of Yoga Bridge Pose
- Strengthens legs, back, neck, and chest
- Reduces stress
- Enhances digestion
- Improves circulation of blood
- Quiets the mind and diminishes tension
- Empowers the lungs, thyroid organs, and stomach organs
- Safe and excellent for pregnant women
- Relieves back pain
- Cures insomnia
- Helps relieve symptoms of menopause
- strengthens the back, buttocks, and hamstrings
- Rejuvenates tired legs
How To Do Yoga Bridge Pose
- Lie on your back, bend your knees and place your feet on the floor
- Keep your palms adjacent to the body, facing down
- Press your feet and arms on the floor.
- Inhale, lift your hips and chest, rolling your spine off the floor
- Keep your knees hip-width apart.
- Hold the pose for 30 to 60 sec and keep breathing easily.
- Feel the pressure on your lower spine.
- Unclasp your hands, roll them out and gently bring your upper body back to the ground with an exhale
Yoga Poses for Neck Pain
If you’re suffering from neck pain, yoga can be a significant resource for relieving pain and gaining your full mobility. Not only will you receive relief, but you’ll have the ability to lead the life and activities that you once did before the pain.have
There are several yoga poses that you can practice and build into your daily routine to relieve neck pain.
- Eagle Arms Yoga Pose Practice this pose while sitting down, rather than the traditional standing pose
- Neck Rolls
- Cat and Cow Yoga Pose
- Supported Fish Pose
- Hand to Elbow Yoga Pose
A daily routine of practicing yoga can provide relief from all types of pains and ailments. If you’re just starting out and want to make yoga a part of your daily life, try the 21 Day Yoga Challenge to change your life forever.